36521-Agent Enablement in Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Customer Service
It describes the process of working with customers, resolution of complaints and service issues cost, managing correspondence, documents, contacts and conversations, Service Level Agreements, Entitlements, and Queue Management.
DEMO: This is a sample video of this course.
The paid version of this course contains videos of following topics:
Course Length: 04 Hours 27 Minutes 22 Seconds
Agent Enablement in Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Customer Service
This course prepares you for Microsoft Dynamics MB2-718 and helps prepare you for assessment Microsoft Dynamics 365 Enterprise for Customer Service..
At Course Completion
The goal of this course is to enable students to:
- Discuss basic records types and business processes that are involved in the Customer Service module
- Utilize cases and queues to efficiently and quickly resolve customer complaints and service issues
- Examine Service Level Agreements and how to create and manage them
- Utilize entitlement templates to create entitlements and understand how entitlements relate to cases, products, and service level agreements
- Analyze how to use relationship insights related to case management and quicker resolution times