36522-Service Intelligence in Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Customer Service
This course focuses and explores Knowledge-base articles, the Interactive Service Hub with real time dashboards as well as some of the core analytical tools to provide insights on how to improve Customer Service.
DEMO: This is a sample video of this course.
The paid version of this course contains videos of following topics:
Course Length: 07 Hours 16 Minutes 22 Seconds
Service Intelligence in Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Customer Service
This course prepares you for Microsoft Dynamics MB2-718 and helps prepare you for assessment Microsoft Dynamics 365 Enterprise for Customer Service..
At Course Completion
The goal of this course is to enable students to:
- Search for articles within the knowledge base and associate them with a case
- Resolve cases quick by using knowledge base articles
- Create, manage, and maintain knowledge base article templates
- Examine the process of creating, modifying, and publishing knowledge base articles
- Develop how to properly format knowledge base articles through a template and the Engagement Hub
- Demonstrate how to attach knowledge base articles to emails
- Define how the Interactive Service Hub can significantly improve the quality of service for your organization
- Explore the features of Multi-Stream Dashboards and how they affect the customer service experience
- Determine how Single-Stream Dashboards can be utilized to best organize important service information
- Manage queues and cases from streams within Microsoft Dynamics 365
- Discuss how to create and configure interactive dashboards
- Discover how to work with Advanced Find
- Identify how to best work with Editable Grids
- Work with the Report Wizard
- Utilize Excel by exporting data and using Excel Templates