Exam MB-200 Microsoft Power Platform + Dynamics 365 Core
This course is a prerequisite for the following role-based Microsoft Dynamics 365 certifications: Microsoft Certified: Dynamics 365 Sales Functional Consultant Associate, Microsoft Certified: Dynamics 365 Customer Service Functional Consultant Associate, Microsoft Certified: Dynamics 365 Marketing Functional Consultant Associate, Microsoft Certified: Dynamics 365 Field Service Functional Consultant Associate and Microsoft Certified: Power Apps + Dynamics 365 Developer Associate. As a Functional Consultant, the candidate for this exam is aware of bundled versions of features but does not primarily work with these bundled products. Candidates are primarily responsible for configuring the system to meet client needs, performing design tasks related to implementing new features and functionality, and implementing and testing system changes. Candidates plan the functional design for solutions, implement an application lifecycle management (ALM) process, migrate data and objects from legacy and external systems, integrate Power Platform with other systems, and manage the Power Platform environment.
DEMO: This is a sample video of this course.
Course Length: 13 Hours 09 Minutes 32 Seconds
The paid version of this course contains videos of following topics:
This course measures your ability to accomplish the following technical tasks:
- Use common functionality and implementation tools
- Configure security, processes, and options
- Perform data migration
- Validate and support the solution.
- Perform discovery, planning, and analysis (5-10%)
- Manage user experience design (20-25%)
- Manage entities and data (15-20%)
- Implement security (5-10%)
- Implement integration (15-20%)
- Perform solutions deployment and testing (25-30%)