Remote Sessions Dynamics 365 Model-driven apps Sales/Presales Academy
2-days virtual remote instructor-led sessions seminar using Microsoft Teams per your desired time zone on how to successfully convince your prospect to use Dynamics 365 Model-driven apps business applications such as Dynamics 365 Sales, Marketing, Customer Service, Field Service, Project Service Automation, Artificial intelligence, IoT, Mixed Reality, Business Central and more. Understands the philosophy of sales process, qualify prospect, know how to prepare requirements for prospect's pain points as for creation of proof of concept sales demos, close the deal and convert prospect to customer fast by winning against your competitors within 30 days.
Presales Academy Dynamics 365 Model driven business application
This course is designed to describe the best practices for selling the Microsoft Dynamics 365 solution into a variety of industries. It will cover the key industries that the solution is designed for and how to position the product suite in each of the industries. Additionally, attendees of this course will learn how to deliver the Microsoft cloud story and explain the value proposition and key messaging for Dynamics 365 and the related Microsoft solutions such as Power BI, PowerApps, Power Automate, and Office 365.
- Module 1: Selling Process
- Module 2: Overall Overview of Dynamics 365
- Module 3: Selling Dynamics 365 Sales
- Module 4: Selling Dynamics 365 Customer Service
- Module 5: Selling Dynamics 365 Marketing
- Module 6: Selling Dynamics 365 Field Service
- Module 7: Selling Dynamics 365 Artificial Intelligence and Mixed Reality
- Module 8: Selling Dynamics 365 Business Central
- Module 9: Overview of Microsoft Power Platform
- Module 10: Sales Pitch Checklist and Case Study Introduction
- Showcase: Proof Phase Sales Demo
- Wrap up: Review and Questions
Please send the outline of subjects of your interest via Contact us or call (949) 424-6114 for free consultation regarding of what subject matters will benefit your team so we can create a custom agenda for your company.
This training is intended for new sales staff responsible for targeting, qualifying, and pitching Microsoft Dynamics 365 to clients in a variety of industries. It is also appropriate for presales staff learning to prep for a demonstration.
At Training Material Completion
Participants in this course will be able to:
- Explain the value proposition of Microsoft Dynamics 365
- Use key messaging points to discuss the features and capabilities of the Microsoft Dynamics 365 product suite.
- Deliver the Microsoft Cloud story effectively to a prospective client.
- Identify key opportunities and pitch appropriate Microsoft Dynamics 365 products.
Individuals must have working knowledge of the following topics:
- Have basic knowledge of standard sales processes in an CRM environment.